Work with Devil Radio 92.7
Radio Producer (Part-time)
Summary of Position:
The producer will work with the station’s evening program hosts to broadcast a variety of programming on the station. Occasionally, the producer will be asked to fill in for morning, afternoon, and weekend programming. The position is in-studio and does not offer a remote ability.
- Operate broadcasting technologies such as soundboards and editing/production software.
- Work the board for live evening and weekend shows.
- Screen callers during live programming.
- Monitors the radio stream during live playout.
- Assists with saving show recordings, archiving show files and post-production editing as needed.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure, and to react quickly to changes.
- Ability to multitask, plan and organize, and meet tight deadlines.
- Availability to work evenings, with flexibility to take on occasional additional shifts
- Operational knowledge of how to use a variety of recording equipment.
- Experience with live, call-in talk programming.
- Willingness to learn new responsibilities within a dynamic work environment.
Successful applicants are responsible for ensuring their eligibility to work in the United States (i.e. a citizen or national of the United States, a lawful permanent resident, a foreign national authorized to work in the United States without need of employer sponsorship) on or before the effective date of appointment.
To apply, email Luke Mathers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (608)819-8255.